Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What place has the best prices on these?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Do you mean Crimson Trace Lasergrips?
Crimson Trace also makes a few "Laser Guard" devices for a few select models (like Kahr's PM9, and Glock 26 & 36 for example). They attach to the front of the trigger guard and the activation switch is usually on the frontstrap of the grip. It maintains a slimmer profile, but you have to work harder to find a holster to accomodate them. I am interested in them for my PM9 and Glock 36.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Thanks bgglock. I would have thought you'd have to go custom for that. Good luck on finding one.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
I bought a Crimson Trace Lasergrip for my Kahr MK9 from an eBay seller. Unfortunately, they didn't fit since I have an older version of the MK9. The seller allowed me to exchange them for another model with no issues.

They are one of the cheapest retailers that I've found. Customer service was excellent and they were very responsive to email. They also have a website. They went on vacation for two weeks, so I thought I would have until they received my exchange before sending out the new one. Nope, as soon as I sent them the delivery confirmation number, they sent it out that day. One of the best eBay sellers I've had the pleasure of dealing with.
AgriSports Inc

Even their eBay feedback is impeccable.
eBayID: eBay My World - pistol-lasergrips

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
I would try to Shooters Resource, great prices and service...I think several folks here have bought from them...

Shooters Resource

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
They're already showing up on EBay. In with the new, out with the old....got me a good deal on the CT Laser grips though.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
They're already showing up on EBay. In with the new, out with the old....got me a good deal on the CT Laser grips though.
+1 on Ebay.:hand10:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts