Defensive Carry banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Beto is welcome to come for mine, as long as he leads the stack at my door. A little advice: Be sure to bring help and your lunch.
Send bachelors and come heavily armed.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I don't think that we have much to worry about from Beto because he always starts out by saying-- "when I am president"- I doubt if he will have enough support to make the top ten in the next debate.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
I don't think that we have much to worry about from Beto because he always starts out by saying-- "when I am president"- I doubt if he will have enough support to make the top ten in the next debate.
They always run for king anyway. Trump has positively outdone the mold, but he knows how to pack the courts and that is what he was hired to do.

Just ask Turtle Man; whatever tyranny passes through this Senate is Julius Caesar's problem, well , like, not like that but it is the President's problem.

So piss off!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Now today Robert Francis is trying to make an end-run around the Constitution:

"Credit cards have enabled many of America’s mass shootings in the last decade—and with Washington unwilling to act, they need to cut off the sales of weapons of war today."
"Banks and credit card companies must:
1️⃣ Refuse to take part in the sale of assault weapons.
2️⃣ Stop processing transactions for gun sales online & at gun shows without background checks.
3️⃣ Stop doing business with gun & ammo manufacturers who produce or sell assault weapons"
https://twitter.com/BetoORourke/status/1172135111304896512

He sure ticked off a left-of-center moderate:

·
Premium Member
3,039 Posts
This "gun owner" is a setup if I've ever seen one.

Beta Boy said:
"We had a guy in with Bill, first question that was asked, he said, ‘I’m an AR-15 owner and I would gladly give it up or destroy it or sell it to the government if that’s what helps make us safer.’ "
I'll bet he was not only paid by some liberal think tank to do this "noble action" while there just happened to be TV cameras around, but "his" AR-15 was probably funded by the libs, as well. That way, idiots like Beto can say things like, "See? Even gun owners recognize the danger."

But it's okay. Once the election is over, he'll be nothing but a distant bad memory.

·
Registered
33,885 Posts
The man goes by "Beto."

Nuff said...

Reactions: ETXhiker

·
Registered
233 Posts
Is this guy a California transplant come to socialize your great state? Once he becomes master of the universe we’ll all be safe right? I think this batch of dems may be the best thing to ever happen to the Republican Party. If one of them does get elected we’ll all be shooting revolvers and lever actions....if we’re lucky.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Is this guy a California transplant come to socialize your great state? Once he becomes master of the universe we’ll all be safe right? I think this batch of dems may be the best thing to ever happen to the Republican Party. If one of them does get elected we’ll all be shooting revolvers and lever actions....if we’re lucky.
Wish he was. Unfortunately born here in Texas.
But he is not a Texan. There is a difference in being from or living in Texas, and being a Texan.
True Texans are self reliant, do not want to count on the government for hand outs. Protect women and children from evil. Basically follow the old Cowboy Code.
Born here but He is no Texan.
If any other state would like to adopt him, we can get you a good price.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Now today Robert Francis is trying to make an end-run around the Constitution:
https://twitter.com/BetoORourke/status/1172135111304896512

This is indeed the biggest fight we may be facing in the immediate future. As power devolves into the hands of various private corporate entities, whether financial, media, or otherwise, our ability to carry out our day to day activities may be blocked or curtailed. Imagine not being able to acquire a credit card. Worse, imagine any and all firearm related purchases you have already made with your credit card being made a matter of public record. What if nobody would provide you with a mortgage? How about health insurance?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
No, he just did a lot of drugs.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts