1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yes, but not enough.:embarassed:

·
Super Moderator
25,562 Posts
Lost count of how many "Betty" pics are on this forum alone. Look at our banner up at the top of the page.

Betty is our Pistol Packin' Pin-up!! :image035:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I see her pics randomly on the web. I tell my wife, "That's Betty."

Then I have to explain who she is and how I know. Keeps things interesting.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Yeah, I'm so covert. :embarassed: I've gotten "made" at Knob Creek and the gun shows. "Hi Betty!" Who the heck are you?

That's me gleefully modeling my Para C6.45 LDA, which I no longer have.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Ahhh <sigh> - fame is so wonderful. :smile: (and deserved).

Me - I just get ribbed unmercifully about my white socks and sandals LOL! :18:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Betty, ya ought to do a calendar...

·
Registered
277 Posts
"Hi Betty!" Who the heck are you?
Does that mean that, should I meet you at a gun show, I should not say hello because it annoys you?

·
Super Moderator
25,562 Posts
Betty said:
Yeah, I'm so covert. :embarassed: I've gotten "made" at Knob Creek
Betty - That's almost funny, do to lack of anything better I was watching Mailcall on History Channel last night. The whole program was about Knob Creek (Gunny loves his full autos). Anyhow they showed the firing line, and there were a couple females "letting it rip", and I wondered if you had ever been there!? :confused:

I somehow figured you had! :para:

·
Administrator
143,837 Posts
I'm wondering if some H Wood producer type is going to spot a Betty Pic in a Google Image Web Search & then we'll maybe see her in some new Escape From N.Y. or Female Urban Warrior type movie.

Betty...Remember yer old friends when they call you up on stage to get behind that microphone with that spiffy award in your hands.

"And...Of Course...I would like to thank all of my old friends at CombatCarry.com:wave:...."

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
P95Carry said:
Ahhh <sigh> - fame is so wonderful. :smile: (and deserved).

Me - I just get ribbed unmercifully about my white socks and sandals LOL! :18:
<whispering to chris> and your knobby knees..LOL. (JK) :danceban:

·
Registered
5 Posts
The agreement I had with Betty was that anything made into pro-RKBA posters at the time we parted company could be used, but no new images can be made. So the few hundred of photos in my archives will just be there for the heirs to admire someday.

I have a number of new models, but they aren't quite as convincing about being the weapon (with the gun being an incidental tool).

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have seen Betty pictures in this forum as well as on the website www.a-human-right.com. Is the person with the avatar of Betty in the forum really Betty? Who exactly is Betty? I really would like to know because I see this woman on alot of informative Second Amendment and Personal Defense websites and articles. So can someone please explain to me in detail who she is.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Betty said:
Yeah, I'm so covert. :embarassed: I've gotten "made" at Knob Creek and the gun shows. "Hi Betty!" Who the heck are you?

That's me gleefully modeling my Para C6.45 LDA, which I no longer have.
Covert huh? well, I haven't seen you up in my neck of the woods........yet! LOL :biggrin2:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts