Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been bandied about that BGs don't use holsters.

I was watching an episode of COPS a couple hours ago. They get a call for a bank robbery suspect who is armed.

On arrival they take the guy down. He has a cheap looking shoulder holster under his shirt, fully loaded Glock with 2 spare mags, a knife clipped to his pocket. Also had some weed and news clippings of recent bank robberies.

This 21 year old Florida genius just walked up to the caller and tried to make friends, offered some weed, then showed the gun and bragged about robbing banks! Naturally they summoned the law...

Dude tried to tell the LEOs that he thought it was legal to conceal going back and forth to his car without a permit. Whatever. Silly loser, go to jail.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
While it is absolutely true that most bad guys do not use holsters as they want to be able to ditch the gun and have no evidence linking them to it, it is not a 100% guarantee. There are bad guys out there who do use holsters just as there are good guys who "Mexican carry" even though that isn't too bright.

Nothing in this world is absolute.

·
Banned
5,253 Posts
just as there are good guys who "Mexican carry"
I resemble that remark, but then I've never been accused of being the sharpest pencil in the drawer. :smile:

Biker

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I guess he missed dating rule #793,never offer a bank teller some weed and tell her you work in banking in the cash withdrawal sector

1 - 5 of 5 Posts