Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After using this holster for the range and some CCW , I am happy to say I find it works well for me. The belt slide holds the holster well against the body, and the Paddle may even hold the holster tighter.
I have experienced no problems with accidental trigger finger on the trigger from using the release button. I found this holster holds my 1911 in tight but is easyt o draw and reholster.
The adjustable cant helps to customize the angle. I found the paddle the most comfortable because it speads the weight out more than the belt slide. Either attachment holds the holster solid.
The only drawback so far is the 5" holster for a 4" 1911.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
yep - a pic or two Rocky would be great to see.

I cannot right now ''see'' that rig at all. Unfamiliar.

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will see what I can get tomorrow , my cheap digi cam doesn't have a flash. natural sunlight works best with it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Do they make a model for the 4"? I was looking at those the other day at a local shop. They look nice.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Guys,

I uploaded a few pictures of my SERPA holster and my USPc.

The USPc in the hoster.

The outside of the holster, notice the button to release the retention device.

The rear side of the holster. The package includes the paddle attachment as well, and it's easy to swap out for the belt attachment. You can also adust can't for RH or LH users, or crossdraw if you so desire. The belt attachment also lets you set the holster to a specific belt size.

So far I really like the holster, even on my cheap belt. I don't carry other then around the house, but this holster is nice. It's fast and natural to draw from, but holds the pistol close to my body so it does't print in the shirts i prefer to wear.

--Jim

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Firefighter, I got some pictures taken, but forgot to uploaded from my girlfriends camera before she lekt the other day.
They do not make a 4" 1911 holster yet that I have seen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts