Defensive Carry banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for an outside the waist band holster for my XDs and received this one a couple days ago. I think it'll work out fine and so far happy with it. It rides high and close to the body w Gun Starting pistol Trigger Airsoft gun Handgun holster Handgun holster Gun accessory Fashion accessory Strap Leather Handgun holster Gun accessory Starting pistol Revolver Airsoft gun Handgun holster Gun accessory Airsoft gun Camera Cameras & optics ith minimal leather. It also has a generous sight channel. The holster allows for a good grip. It's a Bianchi 75 Venom and I was able to get it in left hand.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Nice looking holster, so what kind of turn around on the order?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered from Midway. It looked like a new item from Bianchi and got on the Midway notification list when they arrived in stock. I had the holster four days after my order was placed. Of course, it's not a custom holster but it was what I was looking for and available in left hand. It doesn't seem that a lot of "off the rack" holsters were available for the XDs and being a lefty, the included holster was of no use.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Awesome, I want to get another one for my XDs but maybe later.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
The Venoms are a good looking holster, and Bianchi makes a quality product. Congrats on a fine carry gun and rig!

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Sweet!

Might have to look into this when I get my XDs out of "one gun a month" purgatory....

Reactions: oldskeetshooter

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
The only thing I see wrong with the holster is, it's for the wrong hand.:gah:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts