Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend is recommending this shoulder rig for my G23. I've tried his and it seems comfortable for short periods that I've worn it. I normally carry OWB in a slide but often spend long periods driving and the shoulder rig just seems more comfortable. Anyone use this holster? Likes/dislikes? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Del - welcome aboard! :smile:

I have two old pics of mine - and overall as sho rigs go, it is for me a good one - with one reservation. The elastic strap where it rides round back of neck - tends on me to ride up and go a bit high - I got in habit of adjusting it periodically. I prefer it tho a bit to the ''X'' strap arrangements on some rigs.

Not uncomfortable really - just a small hassle. Otherwise very good, did creak a bit but then I always used the loop onto belt. Being front break, makes IMO for a slick draw and, carried P95 and BHP in it very readily. I think it will handle my 228 well too. For me - one of the better sho rig options.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The Medium X-15 is the most versitile leather shoulder rig. I have owned and used several. Never tried it with a Glock.
Rob

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Welcome. For limited use I use a pro pack Uncle Mikes. Seems to be comfortable enough.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks

Appreciate the advice from all. Already have a pro pak and am ready for leather. Ordered the X15 this weekend. thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts