Defensive Carry banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
How about a psych and a civics test for all would be politicians?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
The fact that people are not scared of those statements, makes me scared. The VP position is only meant to be a backup should the President die, or become incapable of doing the job. People are essentially accepting Biden's incompetent before voting for him...

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
The fact that people are not scared of those statements, makes me scared. The VP position is only meant to be a backup should the President die, or become incapable of doing the job. People are essentially accepting Biden's incompetent before voting for him...
Not only that but they are accepting a Harris/Pelosi ticket. That will be the order within a few months post election if Democrats win.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Kind of difficult to comment on this thread without delving into politics......
That's the whole point to all these conditions to buying and possessing firearms by civilians. It seems that the Democrats are afraid that we'll revolt.
It's impossible to comment without delving into politics because they can't prove that gun owners are more prone to violence or any other criminal behavior than the general population.

Criminal are those who demand a diagnosis not in the interest of public health to treat but to deny one's rights without due process.

This fails scrutiny of the "due process" clause of 5A, incorporated to the states in 14A, much less 2A.

Psych tests for potential dissidents are from the Soviet system, as widely known and even confirmed by the Soviet paper of record, Isvestia, during its last year of publication. Of course Putin maintains such abusive tactics.

·
Premium Member
4,628 Posts
The person who insists gun owners take a Psych test needs to take one. He was asked about taking such test, and became violent, insinuating the reporter may be a drug addict. The person who takes the office of the most powerful man of the free world should be required take the test. Biden with his finger on the red button? Think about it. Today's world is sure different than when I was younger, and not in a good way.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts