Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/06/01/buy-a-shotgun-joe-biden-is-back-with-more-amazing-gun-advice-for-cops-battling-leftist-rioters-n479770

Let's play parse the sentence and see how many deadly force infelicities we can find:

"Instead of standing there and teaching a cop when there's an unarmed person comin' at 'em with a knife or something to shoot 'em in the leg instead of the heart is a very different thing."

Biden's continuum of use of deadly force:
Civilians: Shoot a double barreled shotgun into the air
Police: Shoot an "unarmed knife wielding man" coming at you in the leg.

God help us if he gets into office.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Biden's advice for police....let those four words sink in. Guess he has never had a drugged up adrenaline fueled 'got nothing to live for' idiot lunging with a knife. He knows what they should do.

·
Registered
553 Posts
It kinda makes sense to try to wing the guy in the leg. For Pete's Sake - he is already missing one arm! I love Uncle Joe. I'll be glad when he gets his own late night comedy show. He won't need any joke writers. PS: I think it is unkind to refer to him as "Tail Gunner Joe" as I believe was done in the article, even though it is funny. Actually he is a Hair Sniffer ( a dubious distinction but there is technically an anatomical difference ).

Reactions: OldChap and mkh

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
That sentence is completely incoherent; I have no idea what he was trying to get at.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
When confronting a violent mob, I vote for the Mozambique Drill. Or my brother in law's technique for taking down 6 deer with a five shot shotgun, a round in each (no reload need with an AR or similar) and then hit them again. If neutralizing the multiple threats includes a permanent solution, well, that's the violent person's choice.

Tactically, that may sound good, but how many LEO's are that good of a shot? Hitting the kneecap of a running person? Might as well do nothing. Hit center mass? Easy peasy.

·
Premium Member
3,377 Posts
Heck most cops have trouble hitting center mass.
Joe has been watching way too many westerns.
The man does not know anything about firearms let alone shooting one.
Can you imagine the mass exodus of cops leaving the force if this guy gets elected.

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
Biden just proves that the "moron gene pool" is apparently bottomless!:ticking:

Reactions: OldChap and mkh
1 - 20 of 44 Posts