Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slow time for sports right now...Looking forward to see what the boys have to say.
Hoping for a big jump toward getting back to being really good again....GBR BABY!

Adrian+Martinez+Scott+Frost+Purdue+vs+Nebraska+9id-nt1vZdwl.jpg

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
I’m not a fan of any team in the Big 10, but I’d like to see a schools out of the conference produce som good teams this year.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And 94. But 95 was probably the Husker's most dominant team ever. I hope for the glory days of old to return. I watch every Husker game I can but I have very little hope for them.
And 70 and 71....They will get there...I remember when Bama was in the same boat and it took awhile and a few coaches and now look.

·
Registered
7,843 Posts

·
Registered
7,843 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The idiots are coming out of the woodwork already. This guy thinks U of M is going to take the Big 10.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2019/07/17/big-ten-football-predictions-michigan/1745829001/

Even though I'm a Michigan State alum and I bleed green, this isn't their year either.

Harbaugh is a tool too.
I would say that is not far off...Ohio st has new coach...Mich st you never know...Nebraska's not there yet.
Wisc new QB...Minnesota is much better...Purdue better...It is pretty wide open but Mich has the experience at QB coming
off a 10 win season....Iowa could be a problem also...YUCK!

·
Registered
2,633 Posts

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
More than ten teams, not the Big Ten anymore.
Fair point. The big 12 doesn’t have 12 teams either. They should each just change their names to “Big” and “Little”.

Reactions: Rock and Glock

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Fair point. The big 12 doesn’t have 12 teams either. They should each just change their names to “Big” and “Little”.

I'm still in favor of 4 super conferences of 16 teams each, then let the top 2 teams in each conference enter a playoff season culminating in a National Championship. With that many teams in the initial field it's likely we'll get a true National Champ, and with the playoff picture we could just eliminate the NCAA from college football.

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
I'm still in favor of 4 super conferences of 16 teams each, then let the top 2 teams in each conference enter a playoff season culminating in a National Championship. With that many teams in the initial field it's likely we'll get a true National Champ, and with the playoff picture we could just eliminate the NCAA from college football.
Are you saying combine all 120 or whatever schools into 4 conferences?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts