Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are having a sale right now, so if you are on the fence and money is a factor, now may be the time to buy. I do not work for Bigfoot, but since getting one, they should be paying me, I have been singing their praises to anyone willing to listen. Never really thought a "gun belt" would make much difference, boy was I wrong, and very wrong!!!! It made an incredible difference and I should of listened to everyone on this site long ago. Just glad I finally did and broke down and bought one.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Well might be time to buy a black to go with my brown.
Great product and great price.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Great belt! Solid!

Mine was a bit large so exchanging for my size, great customer service!!!

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
I really like mine too. Got it about a month ago and is the first real gun belt that I've used. It really distributes the weight of the gun very well.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Anyone with experience about these belts out there? I think I can afford the middle priced one now. Is that good for general carry? I do carry a full sized pistol occasionally but I don't want a super thick belt. I also heard that there might be some discomfort with steel lined belts. I'd like to hear any input about this issue too. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
I love mine!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the heads up. Anyone with experience about these belts out there? I think I can afford the middle priced one now. Is that good for general carry? I do carry a full sized pistol occasionally but I don't want a super thick belt. I also heard that there might be some discomfort with steel lined belts. I'd like to hear any input about this issue too. Thanks.
I carry a 9c and I have the 14oz with the steel core, and I love it. You can email them thru their website, and tell them what you carry, and they will suggest the belt that best fits your needs. I have not felt one bit of discomfort at all, the belt is flexible, and its a nice looking belt to boot....

·
Banned
854 Posts
No discomfort whatsoever with the 14 oz. steel lined. You won't notice any difference in how the belt fits or feels, but you will notice a difference in how well it supports your holstered firearm. Buy with confidence. The only knock on the tank 18 oz. is that it is indeed too thick for many folks and some pants.

Reactions: SmoothJazz

·
Registered
423 Posts
I carry a full sized (4.25 in barrel) 9mm, 18 total rounds in it, with a full 17 round mag spare on my belt. This works like a charm, and is miles better than the Aker B21 I was using before it. I'd recommend Bigfoot belts to anyone, full size carry or not.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Just went to their website. I do not own a gun belt as such but have thought about it for long time. I may just order one at these prices. One review on the site said something about some of their belts being too thick to fit the slots on a holster. Has anyone here had a problem with that?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Just went to their website. I do not own a gun belt as such but have thought about it for long time. I may just order one at these prices. One review on the site said something about some of their belts being too thick to fit the slots on a holster. Has anyone here had a problem with that?
That's primarily a concern for the 18 oz belt. Shouldn't have any issues with the 14, though it is a snug fit with my magholder.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Well I guess for once its a good thing that I've been putting off ordering. I've had their web site pulled up for a couple of weeks but just hadn't ordered yet. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Banned
854 Posts
I've only heard this about the 18 oz. BF belts.

Reactions: wizard7mm08

·
Registered
235 Posts
The 14oz steel lined fit my jeans, and shorts just fine.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Just got one a few days ago--14oz w/steel. Extremely well made and makes a huge difference over a couple cheap belts I've tried.

Reactions: SmoothJazz

·
Premium Member
8,121 Posts
I was all set to order one and very disappointed to find that they only have black and darker brown. I need a tan belt to wear with my new Nelson holster. I do have one, from a Better Belt, that is the right color but have been very interested in trying one of these Bigfoot belts with the steel core also. I guess I could order black, but it would stick out like a sore thumb with most of my clothes. Sad, I am.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts