Defensive Carry banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Wow lots of people here delusional about skin color. Like FBI crime stats don't exist.
The article the OP linked to is speaking of legal gun purchases. Gang bangers don’t buy from the local gun store.

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
Around 2007, I became aware of the act of "projection". I was shown examples of the media blaming others for what they were doing, or what they feared. 2019, the media taught me a new term: "gas lighting". And now I see the media doing this weekly. It was mildly evident last year. It has become blatant to the point of derelict during the summer season of "mostly" peaceful protests.

Michigan had 100% peaceful protests against the governor's lockdown EO's. There was legal open carrying of firearms. The Democrat legislature shut down the capitol citing fear for their lives. The only unrest was a leftist agitator who was moved away without harm to anyone. There were people of all skin colors protesting and legally carrying firearms. The media tried to highlight one protester who had a Nazi flag and a sign obviously comparing the governor to a Nazi. The media called the entire protest a "white supremacist" rally, intentionally obfuscating the truth. The truth is the other protesters quickly (peacefully) convinced the person to remove the flag because the media would falsely spin the optic; which happened.

Gas lighting: antifa has been carrying firearms (lawfully or illegally). They have illegally fired at non-protesters and injured other protesters. They have committed armed racketeering, extortion, and killed store employees. The mass media doesn't report this. They do report the person being shot at. The black militant group started peaceful. Then, they brandished and intimidated bystanders. They negligently discharged firearms. The mass media ignores this.

For the media, it is not about skin color, it is about political ideology. Ignore the leftists carrying guns. Ignore minorities who do not align with "correct thinking". Inflame white people who align to the right of Marx.

I think this group does better. We have many people with whom I am proud to align. We believe that women and ethnic minorities have been told what to do and how to think for too long. We believe that lawful gun ownership by these people is wonderful. We welcome them and offer help in safety, training, and most of all...shopping!

41 - 42 of 42 Posts