Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my holster from Rocky awhile back, made some adjustments to it and have been using it with my FNP 45 since then. Concealed very well and was very comfortable.

Well I had some spare time this week ( off work with a broken leg ) so I started playing with the adjustments some more. After a little trial and error I found an even better postion. Set it a little lower then before and changed the cant.

The amount of adjustability with the Black Ops Pro is amazing. If you can't make this holster work for ya, nothing will.

Thanks again Rocky, love this thing.:hand10:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

120 channels and there is nothing on TV.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did she apologise about the leg?:gah:

I saw a guy last week that had a nice shiner, I said what did she hit you with. He said her elbow.:twak:

I told a guy the other I was sky diver instructor, asked if he wanted my business card. He said NO!:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Did she apologise about the leg?:gah:

I saw a guy last week that had a nice shiner, I said what did she hit you with. He said her elbow.:twak:

I told a guy the other I was sky diver instructor, asked if he wanted my business card. He said NO!:confused:
Hey, For only having a broken leg. I would say that is not a bad landing for sky diving!!!lol Some people are just way to picky!!!

It could be worse. You could have been an Elderly womans defensive training instructor.:gah:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Rocky... You really have something with your holsters.

Im, not too sure what that is, but its something. :hand5:

I guess thats why I keep comin back, cant get enough!:hand10:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts