Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did two google searches today involving concealed carry, and both times I found links back to this forum. So, I joined. :wave:

Born and raised in Utah, lived several years in Alaska, and Florida. I spend my weekends exploring SU in my mildly built Nissan Xterra, and near factory '74 FJ55 Toyota Land Cruiser..

I work fulltime for a company that sells/repairs electric motors and generators. I also have a part time job with a local company called Cruiser Outfitters. Obviously, outfitting Land Cruisers. :)

I took a CCP class at the beginning of December, have all my paperwork lined up and ready to go, but haven't turned it into the BCI yet. Remind me to do that on Monday will ya?

I recently purchased a near new XD40sc. I need alot of range time with it to be comfortable with my firing the weapon, and hitting the intended target..

Just yesterday I found a near new Stevens .308 scoped w synthetic stock for a song and dance. Even got 100 rounds or so including some tracer rounds and other assorted styles.

I love Utah's atmosphere.. It's ruggedness.. back rounds that never end, and always have a piece of history attached.. And I love guns.

-Jason

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas. We'll overlook the fact you mess with land cruisers instead of Jeeps. LOL

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome from NC !

·
Banned
13,684 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Welcome to the forum from West Texas!

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
:022: from Ga. Welcome to DC.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Welcome! Utah was good to me. Do I miss the SLC rat race? NO! Good to visit, but I'll stay planted up north.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys.. I feel so at home here ;)

I got bored the other day and played photo guy using some of my firearms as subjects.. Figured here is a good place to share..

Horrible iphone pic of the .308 I picked up yesterday:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Nice set of weapons, and welcome from the Republic.

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Welcome from Middle Tennessee!

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
I love Utah's atmosphere.. It's ruggedness.. back rounds that never end, and always have a piece of history attached.. And I love guns.

-Jason
Welcome aboard. I love Utah's atmosphere too. Moab's close to home and is a favorite day trip for me. (Not this winter though).

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Welcome from the NYC area.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts