Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a fresh order of leather in and it has some areas that I otherwise just toss to the side for prototypes and the such. The leather is great leather but has some visual blemishes such as range marks, brand marks, stock numbers and areas that the stain does not want to take correctly.

I can sell holsters made from this leather at a pretty good discount (25% - 35% discount) but it is very limited.
I have some in black, mahogany and saddle tan. Mahogany and saddle tan have more finish defects where the black has more brands and range marks.
If you want a discounted holster made just give me a email at [email protected] with what holster model you would like and I will see what I can do.
Again this is very limited amount of leather so if your interested dont wait or it may be gone.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Used your link...i will send it from my email this time.

·
Registered
18,298 Posts
Linked worked for me. You have my message with a pic and description.

·
Vendor
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I get my orders scattered over the forum, facebook and email it gets messy on my end and I dont want to make any mistakes on a order.

·
Vendor
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you have sent me a email and have not heard back from yet please send it again. Got a little more response than expected with a fury of questions and I may have overlooked a email (dont think I did but just want to be sure)

·
Premium Member
4,239 Posts
Email inbound

·
Vendor
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Email inbound
I'm not sure if I got your email. I got your last one about belt slots for 1.75 but I've not got anything under your name . Please respond back to me so we can get it sorted.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Two weeks!

James, do you have elves working overtime?

This is probably the fourth “Blem” holster that I have, and as usual I am not sure what is blem about it.

I have 8 or 9 Nelson holsters and everyone is excellent.

Thank you James!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts