Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What we all knew has now been revealed. All this Gun Control stuff was "on-the-shelf and waiting for a big incident in order to dump it on the people.

After Aurora: How Mayor Bloomberg Planned to Make the Next Massacre Count
By Hunter Walker 3/12 8:00pm

When the smoke cleared at a movie theater in Aurora, Colo., in the wee hours of a Friday morning last July, 12 people were dead, 58 were injured and Mayor Michael Bloomberg was in New York, readying an assault of his own.

The campaign that Mr. Bloomberg and his “gun team” came up with in the hours and days after Aurora involved carpet-bombing Washington with millions from the mayor’s immense fortune and a media blitz that would be deployed following the next massacre.

Read More: After Aurora: How Mayor Bloomberg Planned to Make the Next Massacre Count | Politicker

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
What else do you expect from the chief mayor of mayors against legal guns?

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Bloomberg had gun control ready to go before Sandy Hook
Of course he/they did. Anyone believing otherwise has been asleep. It was always in the plan, to strike hard when it could count. No surprises.

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
I have no doubt that much worse is already planned behind closed doors for whenever it seems feasible to try it. If that is years or months from now is for the most part up to us and how willing to be herded and unwilling to do whatever it takes to hold onto our rights we appear to be.
Once this smoke settles the first thing the NRA, all other gun orgs and every law abiding and firearm owning citizen should do is start a full court all out campaign to REPEAL gun regulations instead of breathing a sigh of relief we didnt lose more. Not some of the regulations but a continued hard push to get rid of ALL of them because they are all unconstitutional.

·
Banned
2,725 Posts
They were just waiting on the sidelines for the big play. They got it with Sandy Hook or Newtown, whatever u want to call it. If it wasn't that it would have been another incident.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Of course he/they did. Anyone believing otherwise has been asleep. It was always in the plan, to strike hard when it could count. No surprises.
And as mentioned, to play any emotion - fear, grief, anger, etc. - to the maximum effect for the agenda. Why do you think the legislature was pushed through so quickly? 12 months after, the legislature and people would not be so willing to swallow the poison pill.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
A smart adversary hits the enemy where it's least expected, where it'll hurt the most.

Keep one thing in mind: we, the People, are the "enemy," in regards to assault on liberty.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
So did Senator Feinstein....... No real surprise there..........

Reactions: SmokinFool

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I have no doubt that much worse is already planned behind closed doors for whenever it seems feasible to try it.
This very accurately describes the antis' game plan. Although they are quick to jump on a situation that will further their cause, when it comes to their complete agenda they have the patience of a tortoise. They realize this is a marathon, not sprint. They will lay in waiting for their opportunity to strike. We have to develop that same patience. We will not get all we want right now, it's just not politically possible. We still need to fight as hard as we can right now, but we should also be developing a long term plan.

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
"Shady Hook" may have been a hoax. "Google it"
It was not. I had friends there. Stop the stupidity of propagating this garbage.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
"Shady Hook" may have been a hoax. "Google it"
:confused:

The dead bodies didn't exist, you mean? Hard to hoax that.

Or, specifically done for cause, for political gain?

·
Registered
457 Posts
If you believe the shooting at Sandy Hook was a hoax, then I can safely assume you buy into many other conspiracy theories.
Yeah its real hard to imagine a corrrupt,Overzealous government doing something like that. I don't know what the truth is on this but I would not be suprised if they stage event after event until they get thier way. There is no proof either way so it's a waste of time to speclate, but personally I will question everything I see and stay awake.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts