Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Thomas Menino have formed an anti-gun crime alliance, the pair announced Thursday. The two mayors say they will campaign nationally in an anti-gun pursuit and will recruit other mayors from around the country to join them.

In his State of the City Address, Bloomberg said he plans to “reach across state lines” in his own city's effort to reduce gun crime. He issued a warning to firearms retailers, saying, “This year, we are going to launch lawsuits against these irresponsible dealers, and we are going to hold them accountable for the terrible damage their guns cause.”

This news accentuates the need for law-abiding retailers to make their voice heard. The New York State Association of Firearms Retailers will meet Feb. 10 at SHOT Show at 11:30 a.m. in Meeting Room N236 of the Las Vegas Convention Center. All New York retailers are encouraged to attend. California and New Jersey groups will also meet that day.

COPYRIGHT 2006 by National Shooting Sports Foundation, Inc.
Permission is granted for broadcast, publication, retransmission to e-mail lists, Web sites or any other copying or storage, in any medium, online or not, if 1) the text is forwarded in its entirety, including this paragraph, and 2) no fee is charged.

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
By Golly, I think I might just have to attend that function. I mean while I'm there and all, might as well be heard.:wave: :yup:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Maybe the part of the build there in will just disapperer..

How about enforcing the laws on the books ya bunch of idiots instead of tryng to screw everyone else

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Bud White said:
How about enforcing the laws on the books ya bunch of idiots instead of tryng to screw everyone else

There ya' go, trying to make sense again. What are we going to do with you? :rolleyes:
Jack

·
Registered
277 Posts
The problem is that we don't need politicians to enforce existing laws. That's what judges and DAs and LEOs are for. I'd rather pay a politician for sitting on his behind all day than have him propose all sorts of stupid new laws just to prove that he is worth our money.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
I agree euclid but with that being said i still wouldnt want to( more to the point nor would i allow my wife or daughter to ) set in ted kennedys car ( even parked ) LOL

·
Banned
151 Posts
If both New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Thomas Menino really wanted to reduce gun crime in their cities.

They might first start in getting rid of all the gangbanging drug dealing vermin homies who are causing all the gun crimes.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I hope the first judge he takes a case like this responds by jumping down off the bench, pulling down Bloomberg's pants and giving him a bare-assed spanking.

"BAD MAYOR! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR WASTING MY TIME! GO TO YOUR ROOM! NO LAWSUITS FOR A MONTH!" :spankme:

·
Registered
418 Posts
“This year, we are going to launch lawsuits against these irresponsible dealers, and we are going to hold them accountable for the terrible damage their guns cause.”
Since when were the dealers in the gun manufacturing business?

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
?This year, we are going to launch lawsuits against these irresponsible dealers, and we are going to hold them accountable for the terrible damage their guns cause.?
<sigh> - OMG here we go again!

You guys have said it all already but oh man - I get so darned sick of this approach. Every damn time ''the gun'' - when all their efforts should be geared to dealing with criminals - and leave the good guys the hell alone.

I could say so much more but if I did I'd sense a self-ban comin' on!!

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
I've heard on a couple of talk radio shows that Bloomberg has been mentioned as a possible GOP candidate for POTUS.:frown:

·
Banned
318 Posts
Captain Crunch said:
I've heard on a couple of talk radio shows that Bloomberg has been mentioned as a possible GOP candidate for POTUS.:frown:
You do anything anti-gun you don't get my vote no matter what.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
sounds great.
And that's just it. It SOUNDS Great for these guys.
They won't get through the door of a Federal court house.

AFS

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
One can only hope that now with "Machinegun Sammy" joining the Supremes things like this will get treated the way they deserve.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts