Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have a bluegrass hybrid holster for a fullsize 5 inch barrel 1911?if so could you post pics of the gun in the holster or tell me does the kydex completely cover the barrel and slide on the bushing end.i have one but maybe an inch or so of the slide is not covered,and i am wondering if i got sent one for a 4 inch slide,i have called bhh more times than i can count and emailed 4 to 5 x's with no answer or response.i like the quality of the holster just not sure if it is correct or not.i have not even used it because of this but i also have a mtac for carry.tia

·
Administrator
144,034 Posts
To answer your question - that would seem to be typical/normal for the Bluegrass hybrid.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks qkshooter.i saw those pics but was not sure if that was just for the xd or others,thanks for the info

·
Administrator
144,034 Posts
I actually did a Google Image search for Bluegrass Hybrid and it popped up.
Normally I upload all PICS to our DC forum gallery and then post them from there (rather than hot linking) but, I had a brain-ache yesterday so I took the easy way out.

Thats my old XDM I sold awhile back. I acyually lost my pics of it. Funny how things pop back up

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I have called bhh more times than i can count and emailed 4 to 5 x's with no answer or response.
And this surprises you how? Doesn't anybody read the previous 100 posts about BGH.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts