Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since a change in the boards I have noticed that it is becoming quite dry of material to read.

steve

·
Premium Member
6,383 Posts
What Change?

stolivar said:
since a change in the boards I have noticed that it is becoming quite dry of material to read. steve
What "change" are you referring to? I dunno, but then I'm kinda new around here. Only since December 2004.

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
The only "change in the board" I can think of that you could be referring to is the new software and I have heard no bad comments about that aspect of it. I think the new software made a drastic improvement.

Not much of an explanation for me to go on. All of the original posts are still here, and statistically we are still adding new members, although not as fast as we did in December, nor do I expect we ever will. I haven't posted links back to us at other forums which is what caused our rapid growth at that time. We have more new threads and more new posts daily than we have ever had, along with an increase in the number of daily visits.

I will take and post some statistical sceencaps in another thread.... :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.