Defensive Carry banner

Would Biden and the Democrats invite UN Troops onto U.S. soil to help confiscate Guns by force?

• Yes

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 35.3%
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
With each passing day, Biden proves once more how much he hates his own country and its citizens.
Impeach Biden.
NOW.

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
By then, it will be too late to do anything about it.

I heard the great conservative philosopher William F. Buckley, Jr. say this live:

"The only intelligent vote for a conservative is for the most conservative candidate who has a chance of winning."

Elections, and politics, are about simple math. The balance swings in the direction of the winners, not the losers. Unfortunately, third parties are always losers.
I did that for 30 years. I'm done now I'm tired of compromising and losing anyway. If I'm going to lose, I might as well at least keep my principles.

·
Premium Member
7,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Democrats and Republicans agree on one fundamental precept; There can never be a viable third political party in the United States.

People who encourage consistent voting for Republicans, even if they are Rinos, are missing the point. Both parties are fundamentally flawed in concept and execution. Both will exhaust every remedy to ensure that there is never an alternative for voters to select, regardless of consequential damage to the American people. The current system gives us candidates like Biden, Trump, Romney, McCain, Obama, Bush, Bush, Clinton, and Clinton. Political hacks indebted to the flawed systems that pushed them forward.

Consider our current situation. A single Senator, even one of marginal worth, outside the Democratic and Republican establishment would be a one-eyed giant in the land of the blind. Most legislation could not proceed without their support. Both parties would be compelled to negotiate with the lone senator for support on every legislative priority that required a senate majority. The Tea Party and the Squad approach a breach from historic norms but fall short due, in the final analysis, to their cowed allegiance to the parties that brought them to the dance.

Common Sense by Thomas Paine (an anti-religion Deist BTW), is best remembered because it was the first widely circulated treatise to argue that the colonies could not repair the relationship between the Americas and England. It called for a radical new paradigm to replace the entire concept of primogeniture, and governance by an absent and corrupt dynasty. Common Sense is largely applicable to the American condition today. A new paradigm founded on multiple political parties that replaces the existing duopoly is necessary to preserve our Democracy.
Except we don’t HAVE a “Democracy.” Democracy is a failed system for the reasons you state. We have a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC. The flaws and decay started when Lincoln undertook the first Executive Orders and wasn’t stopped cold by any of the other branches. They really got rolling when the 14th Amendment started to expand and the 10th Amendment started to get gutted. Along with that the creation of the Federal Reserve (ain’t federal and no reserves) just added to elitist control of our economy. More parties aren’t needed. That will reduce us really to Banana Republic status even faster. What’s needed in the short term are real CONSERVATIVES to be elected like Larry Elders effort in California (he’s looking good to win) and Representatives like Greene and Boebert in the House and Blackburn in the Senate. That’s short term. The only long term solution is a return of the government to following Jesus Christ. The Christian Founding Fathers cited 27 Biblical violations in writing the Declaration of Independence. The Capitol building was used for many years as a Church on Sunday’s.

Reactions: matthew03

·
Premium Member
7,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Best description I have heard explaining the difference between Republicans and Democrats-
Republicans want to skin you from the ears down. Democrats want to skin you from the ankles up. HUGE difference.

Vote for good people, good ideas.
Root for your "team" in sports.
Plant community Plant Green Leaf Nature
Outerwear Hairstyle Vertebrate Product Human

·
Premium Member
7,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
  • Haha
Reactions: entertainment72
41 - 48 of 48 Posts