Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got one in the mail today. Looks to be pretty well made and a useful tool. While not a knife in the general sense I think it will be good for many other purposes I might have.

·
Registered
398 Posts
They are like tanks, they do a lot of things, a friend of mine has one, the hook is kinda dull, but they are well made tools for certain projects, i cord wrapped his after he took the handles off. Not too shabby. Enjoy it, beat it, try to kill it, not gonna happen too easily.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Why does that thing look kind of scary?? Imagine trying to sew up the nasty wound that thing would leave.:gah:

·
Registered
398 Posts
It is a tool, it CAN be used for self defense but much better would be a sog aegis,(inside joke for armbreaker) it will take whatever is thrown at it, have you had a chance to use the COP TOOL yet?

·
Administrator
144,343 Posts
Interesting item. And an ideal candidate for paracord wrapped handle. :yup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
i love this tool allabtslfdef is making a reference to me i dont know what i would do with out i just used it today because i locked myself out of my house. not good to mention that but one more thing it could handle

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've never had a Wilson Combat Cop Tool, bought this one instead. But I believe I read somewhere that Boker had some kind of deal with WC to make their version that is more affordable.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It is a tool, it CAN be used for self defense but much better would be a sog aegis,(inside joke for armbreaker) it will take whatever is thrown at it, have you had a chance to use the COP TOOL yet?
Even though its an inside joker, do you not think that the sog aegis would be a good defensive blade? Im thinking about getting one for EDC and possibly defense.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I absolutely LOVE the Aegis, see AB and I own a store together and train together and don't see eye to eye on a lot of things, I can't get into the cop tool too much and he didn't like the aegis, until i put one in his hand, then he liked it, excellent blade see youtube nutnfancy "The everything blade"

The wilson comes in a tanto too, not sure where it differs after that, could be steel and handle material,

The cordwrap on his handle is nice, i used the cobra stitch method, a bit wide but well worth it.

·
Registered
398 Posts
UPDATE!!

The Boker is .2oz heavier, the steel is 440c the sheath is leather and the handles are different. I used to not want one of these BUT now I have found some uses for it now. May have a sheath made for my duty belt and maybe dedicate a spot on my trouser belt for it off duty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts