Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in an antique shop today and spied a Boker in a case. I think it said model 200. Anyway, it was about a 2" blade and did NOT spring open when the button was pushed. A note attached to it said that due to customs laws, the knife had not been completed and that the purchaser would have to drill a small hole in the casing and insert the spring (supplied) to make it an automatic. They wanted $30 for it.

I passed it up, but am now wondering if it was a good deal or not?

Comments?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
I was in an antique shop today and spied a Boker in a case. I think it said model 200. Anyway, it was about a 2" blade and did NOT spring open when the button was pushed. A note attached to it said that due to customs laws, the knife had not been completed and that the purchaser would have to drill a small hole in the casing and insert the spring (supplied) to make it an automatic. They wanted $30 for it.

I passed it up, but am now wondering if it was a good deal or not?

Comments?

Thanks in advance.
Hmm... I need to go antique shopping...:yup:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Why don't you try uniqueblade.com. They sell them with the spring already installed.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all! Slim, I checked it out...goes for about $70. Guess I'll have to see if it's still there on my next trip.
Packinnova....you would be surprised what goodies you can find in antiques stores. I bought a Winchester Bowie knife one day for $10. Still in the packaging.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts