21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Mmmmm!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I remember stumbling across a CZ 75-D PCR at a Mom-N-Pop gun shop. It was love at first fondle. It definitely has one of the best factory triggers for a DA/SA I've ever tried.

Reactions: Nebraska12

·
Registered
322 Posts
I added a PCR about a year ago and (for me) it's the most accurate gun I have and it's been 100% reliable. I agree that the sights could use an upgrade.

CZ PCR.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
I love CZs, I had and competed with steel framed 75Bs for years, then switched to Beretta, which I feel is a worse gun overall, but better for competition. A few years ago, while looking for a new carry gun that was still DA/SA but lighter than my SIG P229, I stumbled upon the P07 and fell in love with it... Easily the best <$500 pistol I've ever owned. THEN, my gunshop got in a bunch of P10Cs, I looked and hemmed and hawwed, but didn't buy one, until it was time for Christmas and I got one for the wife. She proceeded to hate the 10C because of the overly aggressive texture on the frame, and take over my P07, like wives do. No problem though, I fell in love with the P10C... this is the best striker fired trigger that has ever existed, as far as I am concerned. This gun makes me want to compete again!

I mean seriously, a $400 gun that shoots darn near perfect out of the box and only needs a $20 talon grip to fix its single issue? You can't go wrong!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts