Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
The top people in the Border Patrol are bureaucrats - the democrat narrative of "good people seeking a better life" is their bible at this point.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
In this case it sounds more like "Good jihadists seeking 72 virgins."
72 virgins? In the US in general, or southern California in particular? Can you spell disappointment? I knew that you could.

In other reports I noted that one of the Yemeni guys had a cell phone SIM card hidden in his shoe. Probably intended for one of those 'Obama phones' we heard so much about a few years ago. Couldn't possibly be trying to avoid paying for his cell phone service, could it be?

I hear that GITMO is really nice this time of year. Maybe the powers that be will arrange a visit for the young man? Assuming they haven't dropped him off at a street corner in San Diego yet. May Allah protect the boy if he hasn't had his COVID-19 vaccinations yet, that would make him a really scary dude!

·
Registered
47 Posts
72 virgins? In the US in general, or southern California in particular? Can you spell disappointment? I knew that you could.

In other reports I noted that one of the Yemeni guys had a cell phone SIM card hidden in his shoe. Probably intended for one of those 'Obama phones' we heard so much about a few years ago. Couldn't possibly be trying to avoid paying for his cell phone service, could it be?

I hear that GITMO is really nice this time of year. Maybe the powers that be will arrange a visit for the young man? Assuming they haven't dropped him off at a street corner in San Diego yet. May Allah protect the boy if he hasn't had his COVID-19 vaccinations yet, that would make him a really scary dude!
They closing gizmo down.
Just took 100+ out of a special section, no mention of where they were taking them tho.
Knowing Biden he's probably going to release them here IMO

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I thought that the only terrorists that we need to be concerned with are the people who voted for Trump?
Especially the ones with a sim card hidden in their shoe.

Reactions: demanic

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
055F897D-4E82-4BA7-B182-6E25A4CC3CC6.jpeg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts