Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Bought 2 cheap holsters today!

I only see two mistakes with that! :spankme:

Hope they work out brother. I think you have offically started the holster box in your closet. :yup:

Ti.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Gotta start somewhere AKsrule - but yeah - they will start that holster box for you soon!!

Not to slam them - any ''container'' is better than none - but most folks do find they are very poor when compared to good leather.

They are as you imply temporary fixes - and at least outlay is modest so - do what you can to get the good leather when possible. One thing at least, when you do manage to graduate to the leather stuff - you'll appreciate it all the more.

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
got my holster drawer

·
Registered
470 Posts
I've used one for my Taurus 85 CHULT for years. Very easy on and off. you can wear it behind the hip or appendix carry very easily. And it's cheap and it works. I've tried several other IWB leather holster's and I keep coming back to the Uncle Mike's.

For my "Real" guns, I use mostly Brommeland's equipment.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
PatrioticRick said:
got my holster drawer

Count me in too.:haha:

:danceban:

·
Administrator
143,960 Posts
Uncle Mike's seems like perfect holster for a Taurus.

·
Registered
470 Posts
QKShooter said:
I think that the Taurus only weighs 14 ounces. Some of the leather rigs that I tried seemed like they were heavier than the gun. The Uncle Mike's also has a little cant to it. The other's were straight up.

I only use the Taurus when I have to dress up to go out, or when I make a quick run to the store. Depending on clothing, I also use the Uncle Mike's pocket holster.

Gary keeps taking all of my extra money. That doesn't leave much for the Taurus :image035:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
i think we all got a holster drawer ..

One thing about the uncle mikes holsters are if i'm hunting and its a Still hunt don't worry about them getting tore up or we compared to a nice leather..

·
Registered
34 Posts
The cool thing about holster drawers is that when they get big enough-mine filled a filing cabinet drawer-you can sell them all and use the money to buy a decent rig from Sparks, Alessi, Garrity, HBE, etc. That's what I did. Now my holster drawer is growing again, but it's filled with stuff I would never part with. :hand10:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
QKShooter said:
Hey , she's Cheap , she's Loud , and she looks good in Black! :smoke03:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts