Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a quick kudos for consolevault.com. My wife and I just purchased a new F350 and I bought one of their lockable compartments for the console. I bought the combination lock rather than the keyed lock based on their advice. This thing is fantastic!! It was expensive though (close to $300 - just looking at it $150 seems much more reasonable). The fit was 100% perfect and it took me all of 10 minutes to install. 12 ga. steel - built like a tank and minimal decrease in the usable compartment space. USA quality comes with a price - I guess I'll (happily) cut them an extra 150 bucks for awesome R&D. They got this thing right. Cheers!!

They have pretty good pictures on their website but here are mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Funny that you posted this. I came across this company while in Vegas 2 weeks ago at the SEMA show. I was trying to get a discount for the DC family but becoming a dealer. It is a great product.

The vault is well worth it. Would anybody else be intrested? I will pass along the savings to DC members.

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
:worthless:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats!! That looks great...

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I just sent them a email because the console they show for a 2000 F350 isn't anything close to what the 99-03 consoles look like. I very rare will leave a gun in my truck, if I do I simply handcuff it to the seat post, not sure I can justify $300 for something like this for my needs anyway!!

NCH

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Funny that you posted this. I came across this company while in Vegas 2 weeks ago at the SEMA show. I was trying to get a discount for the DC family but becoming a dealer. It is a great product.

The vault is well worth it. Would anybody else be intrested? I will pass along the savings to DC members.
I am interested but haven't been able to justify the price yet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have one for my Dodge, i love it. It's also big enough to be able to leave your camera and ipod and other stuff in there when your out and about.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Don't offer one for my 2001 Chevy Silverado......too old. :mad:

·
Registered
369 Posts

Yes please. :wave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts