Defensive Carry banner

Bought the 92F "Deal"

2456 21
Ok Guys
I picked up the Beretta 92F today for $375.00 It came with the Laser Max, and an extra 15 rnd mag. I took it out today right after the purchase and ran it thru 200 rnds of various 9MM.. functions flawlessly, as I expected it to do. NO FTF or FTE at all. Fit and finish was NRA VG condition. The Laser works fine with right on target (surprized me!) There are some worn areas, that either Aluma black, and some blue will fix. After all, it's a Police Trade-in. NO Police markings though. I shot the targets at 40 ft.. prettty good for a service weapon. :biggrin: I know it's big, bulky, and a 5" BBL but I'm thinking of a weapon that's cheap, even if I trade it, I'll get MORE money than I paid for it! :biggrin:
Ceck out the pix and see if you want one (he has 2 left with Lasers) He also has 5 96's in 40 cal...and a few 92FC's 13 shot with night sights on them for $375.00 I can give you his ## if you wish..Just in case it interests anybody :biggrin:

I ASLO brought my Colt Commander, Sig 239 40Cal, Beretta 92 <I just bought> AND...yes......A GLOCK 36 I have... YES.I DO have a Glock, but don't carry it that often. I bought it a long while ago, and just never shot it much, but here's the pic. I do carry most everything I own though :biggrin:
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Hey - nice!! I have never had Berettas but have shot them - always felt good. Now I am becoming a SIGophile I daresay I'll never get one.!

What is best mag capacity available?? - I'd imagine for carry 15+1 should be OK - or even better? Yeah it's quite big but hey - so is my 226 - I like large and don't mind weight either. :smile:

Enjoy .............. oh shucks - you already have - well, go do it again! :biggrin:

· Premium Member
25,596 Posts
<Elvis voice> "thang you.......thangk you very muuuuch"
Hey CLASS3 - come on - that didn't sound like Elvis at all! You just gotta get more practice! :biggrin:

· Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Bob - well - you had the words Ok - it was just that accent!! I was more thinkin .

"Thayu - thayu vry muchhh" - damn - so hard to get that accent just right! :tongue: :biggrin:

· Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Philly ... you gotta be jokin!! They seem to want to try and emulate DC!!

I reckon Nashville might suit for quite a few but then heck - it's a big place this great nation! Always love the idea of a get-together - but logistics just so darned difficult.

Maybe when connections are fast for all - a multi way vid conference or something - mind you even now I have a fast connection - MSN for instance seems to make real poor use of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.