Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went back and forth about the Glock 30 and 36 and after some good advice from forum members and my local gun store buddy, I bought the 30. Picked it up and shot it today:

35 rounds of ball ammo (Blazer and Remington)
23 rounds of some 15 year plus Blazer JHP

No issues at all, the gun ROCKS! This may become my new "favorite"......all Glocks I own (19 and 26) have been a pleasure to shoot, but this one feels like a big boy gun!!! I love it, my 13 year old step-son loved it and I cannot wait to shoot it somemore.

Here is a pic (I know, not the sexiest picture with bullets surrounding it but the boy took it and wanted me to post it so I like it just fine!)

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Congrats on the new Glock:yup:...nice choice!:hand10:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on the new Glock:yup:...nice choice!:hand10:
Thanks, I really liked it. I have a full size 1911 and a S&W 4516 but this is the first "plastic" 45.......not snappy but thumpy!

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Nice Glock. Congradulations.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Very nice choice. I hope you enjoy the heck out it. Feeling that familiar itch, " cough cough". Nuts, I am coming down with Glockitis again.:image035::rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Conglockulations on the new pistola.

·
Registered
657 Posts
That is nice! So many Glocks, so little budget!

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
:congrats: Very cool, and as you foresee, I'm sure it will become one of your favs!

Nice choice!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats! :congrats: Can't go wrong with a Glock.... any Glock... I think that may be my next buy...

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Very nice choice! :congrats:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Nice choice...enjoy!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice...I went with the 36. I need to post pics....
And I still have this feeling that I will oneday get a 36 also......it was a tough choice but either way, they are both great pistols.

Now my 19 and 26 have a big brother!

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Very nice choice. I hope you enjoy the heck out it. Feeling that familiar itch, " cough cough". Nuts, I am coming down with Glockitis again.:image035::rolleyes:

Here, let me help you fix that sickness.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yep, I am jonesing to shoot it again.......will go later in the week for another box or 2. I am very happy thus far with this purchase.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts