too clean to carry imho , nice blued needs to stay nice LOL

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Nice lookin 5 shot S&W snubnose.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I agree too - way too pretty to muss up with holster wear tho ideal otherwise! Great find - yummee!

Note my old beat up M85 - that's what happens after months of carry :rolleyes: :wink:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
That's why I like to carry stainless.

If you're not sure what to do with that 36 now, mail it to me! :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
22,004 Posts
Oh ah, square butt, nice! :congrats:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
OD said:
Oh ah, square butt, nice! :congrats:
Really, where else can we say that? SQUARE BUTT! NICE! HAHAHAHA! I crack myself up! Time for more medicine...

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
...beautiful revolver there AK! Outstanding price too!

I just acquired a Taurus 905 9mm DAO revolver.....it looks very nice, but she will get shot and shot a lot. Range report and photos forthcoming......

·
Super Moderator
22,004 Posts
Good point Alan! :tongue:

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
S&w 36

I think you should carry it and shoot the heck out of it.I do that with all my guns.It's nice to look at but more fun to shoot.It is also a nice light weight carry gun.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Looks like a hell of a nice gun but I'm with Delta Force. Use it and enjoy it. :wink:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
WOW !! I'd be interested in date of manufacture. You ought to contact S&W before you breathe on it. The finish is one of the best that I've seen.

We had a bunch of them and 37's in my armory at a NAS I did a tour at. NIS and a couple others used them. For a short while I carried one while transporting military weapons(firearms) in our local area.

Great find for little money. How did you find it? Private sale? Gunshop? ------

·
Registered
291 Posts
Great looking Chiefs Special. The little J frame was/is a good carry piece, but this one your showing should definitely be preserved.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts