Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I know everyone has holsters out the wazoo. How bout unloading them on each other. (no pun intended).

My point: I'm looking for a decent ankle rig. I don't want to spend the money on a new one, because I may not like it. Plus, all there is around here is Uncle Mikes cheapo.

Anyone have a decent one that will fit a Bersa Thunder .380, I may be interested if the price is right. I'm looking to carry it as a BUG, but don't really want to have two guns on my waist.

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
Don't have any to get rid of, but check out the Desantis Apache rig.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Jar - I really oughta go thru my box and clear out a bit - trouble is - I look at some I perhaps should not keep and think - ''may come in useful'' LOL!

I have no spare ankle rigs to offer but - have found my ''ProTech Outdoors'' one very reasonable for R9 BUG carry when I do. This one would be a shade too small for Bersa but daresay the next size up might do.

It sits quite well for me as ankle rigs go and comfort fair. It would be better if it had some extra stuff on it so as to go above calf to stop slide down. That said - if pants the right sort - no problem.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Why don't we all drag out our spare holsters and put them up for sale or swap on a seperate thread? I have some stuff that I can't use I would like to move.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I'll start rummaging through my stuff. Who knows what may be lurking in those boxes LOL......

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Anyone can start - hey I gotta get to goin' thru my box (bag!) before I can get anywhere at all :smile:

·
Registered
559 Posts
I just got a Glock 26 and should be getting my permit any time now. I am looking for holsters for it, IWB and OWB.

Hopefully I'll get my own box of holsters going :smile:

·
Administrator
143,825 Posts
I had so many holsters

I dumped them all on Ebay about 2 years ago & took a real beating on some of them too.
Some only fetched a few bucks and they were pretty doggone nice.
I would have liked it much more to be able to offer them to forum members.
I probably still have some I'm not using anymore.

·
Registered
540 Posts
High Altitude said:
I just got a Glock 26 and should be getting my permit any time now. I am looking for holsters for it, IWB and OWB.

Hopefully I'll get my own box of holsters going :smile:
Well I have one too. I might suggest a FIST K1. I have the one with all the various configs. I can use that holster in just about any way.
This keeps down on the box.:yup:

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
maclean3 said:
So who's gonna strt the thread and where is it gonna be?
Jack
Anyone can start it, and this is the place to do it.... :smile:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts