Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Can wait to hear what the "anti's" have to say about this. Glad no LEOS were injured..

Boy, 13, fatally shot by police after pulling out BB gun
The cops or any other law abiding citizen has the right to defend themselves. It wouldn't make any difference if it were a baby sniping at me from a tree, I'd shoot back. Pull any gun on a cop age or color isn't going to make a difference. That kid would still be around to steal another day if his parents or his gang had taught him right. A BB or pellet gun is a gun, not a toy. If the orange tip was removed (speculation on my part) the gun can look real and threatening to anyone.

Edit: Although rare, a BB gun is capable of killing a human. Some BB guns exceeding 400 FPS can be lethal. Not all BB guns are required to have an orange tip and are designed to have the look and feel of real guns. In fact some are actually manufactured by maker of real firearms, Umarex, Sig Sauer for example or manufactured by license to look and feel authentic by makers such as Gamo.

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
Wow, in Ohio yet after the Tamir Rice shooting in Cleveland only 120 miles away. Get ready for the BLM, Obama, Jesse, Al, and of course Ted Strickland and HRC to come stomping all over Ohio since Trump is leading in the polls.....this will be a bigger show than Ringling bros. Note that the kid was a suspect in an armed robbery....

Here it is already:

Teen robbery suspect with BB gun shot by police in Columbus, reports say | cleveland.com

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
My heart and prayers go out to all involved. Officer, his family and even the boy who got shot and his family. Sounds like the boy was raised by the streets. Mother and father shouldn't be able to look at them selves in the mirror.

·
Super Moderator
19,888 Posts
Not an armed good guy vs bad guy story - moved to LE.

·
Registered
756 Posts
GOOD!! Little turd just saved us hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Not if it goes the Tamir Rice route. The spineless geniuses in Cleveland donated $6 million to the family even though the officers were cleared and the civil suit was not even ready for trial.

·
Banned
3,890 Posts

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
Not if it goes the Tamir Rice route. The spineless geniuses in Cleveland donated $6 million to the family even though the officers were cleared and the civil suit was not even ready for trial.
yeah but you have to realize the make up of the jury pool in Cuyahoga County. You NEVER want to take a case where the cops kill a black kid to court in NE Ohio.....it could be fifty million.

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
GOOD!! Little turd just saved us hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Possibly since the kid was committing a felony which prohibits a civil suit for wrongful death.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
yeah but you have to realize the make up of the jury pool in Cuyahoga County. You NEVER want to take a case where the cops kill a black kid to court in NE Ohio.....it could be fifty million.
Yeah but good luck collecting it. Isn't the city still bankrupt? I know it was after that mayor Mike White left (embezzled ??? The budget)

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
Yeah but good luck collecting it. Isn't the city still bankrupt? I know it was after that mayor Mike White left (embezzled ??? The budget)
No but the County is $1Billion in debt

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
I wonder when we will hear the story about how he was a good kid and was just trying to get money for clothes and stuff for school. I cant seem to understand why someone would pull a BB gun on someone with a real gun though. He had to have known how it would turn out.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts