Defensive Carry banner

Boycott Arizona ?????????????

2K views 39 replies 34 participants last post by  RemMod597 
#1 ·
#30 ·
Isn't there already a thread running in another forum about this?

I would venture that as a collective we would declare the writer of the travel guides is an idiot and a certified hoplophobe.

Biker

#31 ·
Arizona is where I will choose to retire because citizens for now, are able to maintain their second amendment Constitutional rights there. Did anyone get shot, no. Mr. travel "expert" can book his next vacation to Afghanistan.

#33 ·
I assume he will stick to more "friendly" and non-extremist places like NYC, New Orleans and the like, where he can get travel and tourist tips from muggers and murderers, without the possibility of those extremist thugs carrying guns getting in the way.

#36 ·
I first read the word "hoplophobe" back in '94. It's been around, but the Guardians Of Lexography refused to recognize it as a word. Meanwhile, some really silly words have been recognized.

Perhaps Fommers will recommend a boycott of Alaska? Tourists can be such idiots, stopping in the middle of the road to go through their purses or "looky-th-iggle".

#40 ·
Guess he shouldn't venture into Washington State, then, either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.