1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I'm not tempted.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Looks like nylon and spandex for $75? It might be a great product but to me the price point seems way too high for what it is. You can buy soft holsters for $10 to $20 on amazon. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
33,763 Posts
An elastic sock held up with an elastic band, from the looks of it, complete with an elastic thumb break of some sort. Disaster from top to bottom.

Reactions: Zredwire

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I probably wouldn't get this for regular concealed carry, but I am considering this one for walking the dogs after my gym sessions (happens pretty frequently). In those cases, I don't have belt loops, so my standard holster isn't an option in those cases.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
seems like an okay enough idea but for me it came about 30 years too late! I'm already on my 3rd drawer.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I own a remora holster. Paid about 25$ for out the door. I can get 3 remora holsters for the price of one of those. The remora stays put and holds my Ruger 9e secure. Seems like a lot of money for a soft holster. I would rather spend the extra money on ammo. But that's just me. If it floats your boat. After all it's your money.

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
I like the pic that shows the spare mags poking his pudgyness. I bet that's super comfy all day long.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts