Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wanted to give this a better title--something you should watch.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Thanx for posting. We need more people thinking that way. With all this crap you hear about being politically correct and gun control its refreshing to hear from someone that pushes aside all the b/s and tells people what they need to hear. Hopefully it will help.

·
Premium Member
5,690 Posts
The last one, "Attack", sticks in my craw.

I cant get past thinking that we have lots of dead people in orlando who simply bleed to death waiting hours for LE to pull their collective thumbs out of their rear ends and do something. It would have been nice if they had taken the Sheriffs advice.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
Ok so I am guessing he didn't vote for Barry....just sayin..:hand5:

Reactions: Cnon

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Don't do or view FB, myself.

Does the video exist anywhere else, for those of us who can't access this thing?
Just click on the link. The Sheriff's page is public, so anybody can see it. Just viewing a FB page will not cause cooties.

Reactions: Cnon and Patti

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
This is a great sheriff, I have followed him because some of my family live in his county. I have been to his indoor range and met some his Deputies . Great A2 supporter!
everyone should listen to this video. :35:

·
Registered
406 Posts
So glad I moved here from Orlando.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Every once in a while you come across an individual like this sheriff who really cares about the safety of the general public. I see so many police who act like they are afraid to share important information with citizens about what is happening in the area. Almost like they are afraid that keeping people informed would somehow make their job harder. I am in favor of an early warning system that alerts citizens if there is a major failure in the ability of the police to protect the people from any type of danger. With the civil unrest we see these days I don't think that it is a very big stretch of the imagination to think that a major failure could occur. Kind of like the early warning system we have for bad weather. We can't use police scanners any more because they have been encoded or digitilalized to where thy are useless to us.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Here it is, well worth watching.
Thank you.

Powerful message. Straightforward, unadulterated, simple.

Sadly, I've got some family members who would refuse to listen to that thing after the first 20 seconds. Close-minded to the death, they'll likely never quite understand the boat load of truth this guy is speaking. I wish I could get these relatives to open their ears and minds for just a few minutes, in the hope they'd finally see a glimmer of reality on this issue. Truly, their very survival depends upon getting it right.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
If I was around a group of sho nuf MEN, I would say something familiar, but since I can't be sure...I'll choke it down. But that Sheriff made me want to drive to Florida just to sign up! He got me real excited...a year late, but with a present day message!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Thank you.

Powerful message. Straightforward, unadulterated, simple.

Sadly, I've got some family members who would refuse to listen to that thing after the first 20 seconds. Close-minded to the death, they'll likely never quite understand the boat load of truth this guy is speaking. I wish I could get these relatives to open their ears and minds for just a few minutes, in the hope they'd finally see a glimmer of reality on this issue. Truly, their very survival depends upon getting it right.

Shut the front door! You got some of those too? Family dynamics. Man! Gotta luv'em! Hi and Bye is good enough for me!

Reactions: Cnon and half

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Sheriff Wayne Ivey...

Thanks for the encouragement to defend, as appropriate to the threat situation; the Citizens of our fine Country need to see and hear this.

We of the permitted and responsible concealed carry community salute you! (And, we're looking forward to the forthcoming tactical instructional vid.)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts