Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any products from brigade gunleather. i ordered a m-2 for my xd sub compact and am just wondering if anyone else uses there products. i also ordered a 1.25 belt form thebeltman.com. any one use these products. i also ordered a clamshell holster for my j frame sw 442 from rays holster. any coments are apperciated on the quality of these products. i just ordered them friday after i got fingerprinted for my california ccw.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Got to Say there front page turns me off right away withthe redcircle with a line though it over a cocked and locked 45 ..

I notice in the 1911 pics they maker sure it isnt cocked and locked even in a retention style holster..

There holsters look ok but that makes me mad enough right off the dot no to buy from um .

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had one of his holsters several years ago, for one Sig or another, I hope that you have a better experience with his product than I did. I'll freely admit, I bought it to save money. I didn't...replaced it within a week. Honestly, leather and workmanship was poor, at best.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Just ordered a 1.25 myself.:banana:
Let you know when i get it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts