Defensive Carry banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
18,298 Posts
Not like glock. They master using the internet and forums to market their fame. They sold LE weapons below cost to make a name and it has worked for them. They are the amsoil of handguns.
So, selling below cost is only a market ploy used by Glocks for LE and military contracts.

Does that mean that Sig, Beretta, S&W and others charge full retail for their stuff to those groups?

Reactions: Skullthumper

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Not like glock. They master using the internet and forums to market their fame. They sold LE weapons below cost to make a name and it has worked for them. They are the amsoil of handguns.
Amsoil is a great product. Works better than other synthetic oil at a fraction of the cost. Makes me glad I own Glocks.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Amsoil is a great product. Works better than other synthetic oil at a fraction of the cost. Makes me glad I own Glocks.
Amsoil had so called users span the internet with man you have to try this new product. Most of the post were resellers of the product and family of them. Fake post fake results. They still do it but it has been rained some. A good oil no better no worst that other top oils. Glock makes a good firearm but not the god it made out to be. Glock was good at hiding recalls. Many own them for a couple years before ever finding out.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I have been involved with the purchasing of firearms for my department and can assure you Glock is not the only one to sell their product at a very reduced rate. S&W, Beretta & Sig will make deals. In addition Glock, S&W, Springfield, Ruger, Beretta, Sig, HK, and CZ all offer "individual officer" pricing. Each company may vary a little as to who qualifies but they do offer it. Heck you can even get the Springield Saint in 308 at an individual officer price.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Federal ammo had a recall for head case separation many years ago, but it was their .40 180 grs HPs guess how I found out, its not an pleasant feeling having the gun fall apart on ones hand, glad you're OK.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts