Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

A while back I saw a thread around here someplace (that Search just won't turn up) that Coal Creek Armory is no longer going to be carrying Brommeland Gunleather.

I read through one of the old holster threads with all the horror stories and such where Brommeland had indicated that they were no longer selling directly and would only be going through Coal Creek.

Now that Coal Creek pulled the product, did Brommeland close up shop entirely? I saw on the Brommeland website that their ordering form went back up.

For the record, I have no interest in ordering whatsoever this is just sheer curiosity.

·
Premium Member
3,074 Posts
As of a week or so ago, Coal Creek still had several hanging on the rack.

I bought one from there a couple of years ago and wound up selling it to a member here. There were several things I didn't like about it.

EDIT: Sorry I couldn't help with your actual question. I would be curious to know this, also.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As of a week or so ago, Coal Creek still had several hanging on the rack.

I bought one from there a couple of years ago and wound up selling it to a member here. There were several things I didn't like about it.

EDIT: Sorry I couldn't help with your actual question. I would be curious to know this, also.
Yea I see that CCA still has a little "clearance" section on their website where they're "liquidating" the stock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts