Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I just wanted to let ya'll know that the shop is now pretty much loaded up and we are about to hit the road. Our old shop phone (352-288-3292) will be good thru Thursday May 12. The new number is 423-733-9257. However we won't get there to actually be able to answer the phone until Tuesday May 17. At that time you'll probably still only be getting an answering machine. (I'm actually going to be building the new shop out in the boonies and there is no phone service there yet.) I've rented an office in town for the meantime so that our customers will have phone and Internet access.
If anyone needs to get in touch w/me, please leave a phone message w/ a callback number or email me. The new email address is [email protected]. (If that doesn't work for you, I'm leaving my present email account active for another month : [email protected]et)
I'll check in with you guys as soon as I get into town and get the computer hooked up. Thanks!

PS. We expect to have the new shop built and be up and running sometime in June. We are quoting delivery estimates of mid July at this time. Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Gary,

I just looked at your website for the first time and I gotta tell you that your craftsmanship looks second to none.

As a matter of fact I want a MAX - CON V Maximum Concealment Holster V!

Now all I have to do is convince Theo that I need just one more holster.
(BTW, Theo is short for the old lady. She hates that joke.)

If only you could make an OWB for my G22 with M3 light attached, I need one for plainclothes work. HINT--HINT

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Good luck on the move, Gary, check in when you can, we'll hold down the fort :wink:

sink156 said:
I just looked at your website for the first time and I gotta tell you that your craftsmanship looks second to none.

As a matter of fact I want a MAX - CON V Maximum Concealment Holster V!
Here in the holster section there is a review and pics of a Brommeland Max Con V. It is one awesome holster. Very secure, very comfortable and very concealable. There is nothing I have found that I don't like in this holster and the workmanship is impeccible. :smile:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Gary - good luck with all that seems still ahead.

I much admire your work and will yet have to consider a closer look.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Gary

I'll be out to see the shop in person sometime this summer..So sweep up!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Well......I hope the move goes smoothly. Nice forum you guys have here......very nice. Thanks for letting me hang out........Shoot well.

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Eric, glad you like it! You're welcome anytime. :smile:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. Its a pleasure to be here.....Great forum.
Shoot well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts