Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!
I've been out of the shop today, jumping thru hoops to renew my CCW. I just got home, and my shop line is dead. The phone company advises that a cable is FUBAR and they are working on it.
Now get this (believe it or not!) My shop phone is actually ringing at some poor guy's house somewhere in the county. And, for some strange reason my computer line still works, so please use it if you need to call in the next 24 hours or so. That number is 423.733.9257. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Somebody screwed the jumpers up at either the phone companies head end or at a pedestal near your shop! probably hooking another line up for a new customer or something.

Ti.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
In college my phone number was the old number for a pizza place. I know how that guy must feel.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
GB phone's out???

Yikes!!!

Quick.....send in a combat search & rescue team!!!!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Gary Brommeland said:
... My shop phone is actually ringing at some poor guy's house somewhere in the county...!
Poor fellow. He'll have relentless nightmares for the next few weeks from all the people calling and saying...."I'd like to order a MAX-CON V" :aargh4:

·
Registered
329 Posts
If the phone's not ringing, then that gives you more time to finish our holsters...doesnt it? heh heh heh heh.....

Come on GB...carrying my glock around in a paper sack is getting old....I mean...the bag broke yesterday.....

·
Registered
318 Posts
Aahhh, my hired-guns were sucessful! Money well spent! :biggrin2:
Gary, that "poor guy" all your phone calls are being forwarded to is me! Now let's see, whose next on my sabatoge list ...
DelFatti, Bulman, that Eric Larsen guy....:image035:

Seriously, Gary, that sucks! Hope you get it striaghtened out soon!
Good luck!

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Geez Mark, that's cold ... funny but cold. :yup:
Glad they got your phones up and running Gary, I think it was the cows sabotaging your shop.
Jack

1 - 11 of 11 Posts