Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hand2: I ordered a few parts for my wife's pistol for our 3rd Anniversary on Thursday of last week. Well I went out to the mail and the USPS Gods have blessed me. All the parts arrived and the gun goes to the Smith after the range session on Wednesday so that the wife does not know what is going on.

To add to the joyous mail box experience, MY copy of Concealed Carry MAg was in there as well.

Tim if you read this I am placing an order for a subscription for myself as well as for my Father-in-law.

~A

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Luckly dog... Brownells is great to deal with ive been tossing around a ideal to build a High cap race gun for fun ... Never done it but still might be worth a try..

What are you having done to the wifes gun?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gunsite low ride thumb safety, new hammer, sear, S&A MSH & Mag well, Alumagrips Slimline grips with new bushings. Fiber optic front sight.

~A

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I too have thrown around the idea of building a race gun, but I am going to get my reloading gear first.

What caliber are you looking to build on? I have shot a highly modded .38Super and it was SOOO nice. Full compensator, and lightened slide, Yummm...

~A

Bud White said:
Luckly dog... Brownells is great to deal with ive been tossing around a ideal to build a High cap race gun for fun ... Never done it but still might be worth a try..

What are you having done to the wifes gun?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I looked at one over @ Dawson Precision, WOW... I am thinking those mods I listed should make the wife happy. I will post pics when the work is done.

~A

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do. Pics will be posted I promise. She has no idea. I also got her 2 items from Tiffany's and a Coach purse so she will be surprised all the way around.

~A

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Boy thats got to really be cutting into the gun fund :frown: got to tell her to want cheaper gifts..Wish that line would work with my mrs

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The girlie gifts are from a different fund. The gun fund is going strong. Just added a bit.

~A

1 - 10 of 10 Posts