Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across a deal in a Email from Cabela's. I ordered a Browning Buckmark 4 inch bull barrel 22lr for $149.97. I don't need another gun and wasn't really looking but figured this was a good deal so I went for the gusto. I think the gun will be delivered to the store by June 17th. I have never had to wait for a gun before so this will be a new thing for this old man. I will post a range report after the gun arrives.

·
Super Moderator
16,388 Posts
I've never fired one but having fondled a few at gun shows I think you will be quite pleased.

Reactions: Kenny53 and airslot

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
The Buckmark is a fine little pistol. I've had 3 over the years and still have the first one I bought. Don't think you can go wrong at that price.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Sold my Buckmark and replaced it with a Ruger Mark IV about a yr. ago. The Buckmark was accurate but finicky with the ammo it liked.
After firing a couple of thousand rounds the firing pin needed replacement so I wanted to try a different gun so I got the Mark IV. I'm happy I switched.

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
you probably did not read the fine print. That price was just for the magazine. :danceban:

Reactions: Kenny53
1 - 8 of 8 Posts