·
Super Moderator
22,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're off to a good start.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I am well into wheelies - always have been - so good to see those Bruce. helps restore my faith in you :lol: :hand25:

That one at rear with scope - looks like an SA - what is it?

·
Administrator
143,825 Posts
What?

So now forum member Bruce45 & his .45s (or lack of them thereof) is a forum topic of General Firearm Discussion? :confused:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
The scoped one looks kinda Rugerie to me. Probably a 4 5/8th Black Hawk in .45LC or .32 H&R mag. Maybe .357 mag.--------

·
Administrator
143,825 Posts
Oh Here Bruce

You Can Have This Old PLAIN JANE Pistol.
I have a few extra ones. :biggrin:
Just don't get Banana Juice all over it...it rusts easily.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
P95Carry said:
That one at rear with scope - looks like an SA - what is it?
Its a old 3 screw flat top 357 mag. Sure all the collector appeal is gone since its been drilled, but for $125 I couldn't pass it up.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
QKShooter said:
So now forum member Bruce45 & his .45s (or lack of them thereof) is a forum topic of General Firearm Discussion? :confused:
Sorry to disapoint everyone, your really gonna thrash me when I tell ya this is what I carry right now.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
I gotta get a holster for my XSE, so I can carry that. Been in search of a holster maker to make me one that dosn't cost a arm and a leg. The extended ambi safety seems to be a delema with some holster makers, they don't have a gun to make the holster from.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
QK, plain jane huh? That appears to be a WWII era 1911 and would proboly go for $1500 + where I live, but if you wanna send it to me, feel free.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Thrashing on the way Bruce!! Hey - snub is just fine!:smile:

So - $125 for that flat top eh - wow - doubt any of us would pass up that deal - nice revo and viable for hunting too.

·
Super Moderator
22,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
QK,

What year is your USGI 1911A1 (1937?) and who did the restoration (if it has been restored)? I can't make it out, but what does it say under United States Property?

I have one shipped to the real Springfield Armory, 18 April 1940.

·
Super Moderator
22,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
QKShooter said:
The way you guy's tease him, I thought he had a bunch of 'em. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
OD said:
The way you guy's tease him, I thought he had a bunch of 'em. :wink:

I thought so too!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts