Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Well mine can be any of the following for BUG duty to my G33 (when/if I carry a BUG):
-NAA PUG
-Seecamp .380
-Kahr PM9 (rarely my BUG)

For BUG duty, they're all carried in my right pants pocket. When the PM9 is on main duty I sometimes carry it IWB instead. Usually the PM9 (and my G33) is my 'when I can only carry one gun' choice though. No problems at all with any of them but the Seecamp seems to be the main go to BUG lately. It's made carrying a BUG regularly more enjoyable/feasible for me. With something so small and comfortable, there's no reason for me to ever be without a gun (where legal).

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Ruger LCP in a Blackhawk 1 pocket holster. Front strong side. No problems of any kind. :hand10:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Kel Tec P32 in a no-name leather wallet holster, weak side back pocket. No matter what I carry as a primary, that's my BUG set up.

Before I got the KT, I usually carried a 1911. I carried a spare magazine and a NAA Black Widow with small wood grips in my back pocket. No holster, they just held each other in place.

My ex carried a NAA .22lr with the folding grip in a spare handcuff case on her duty belt, did that until policy changed to ".380 or bigger" for BUGs.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Colt govt 380 in a Bianchi 100 size 8. Carried cross draw IWB between 10 and 11 o'clock. Stated carrying it cross draw because it printed under a tshirt at 3:00. Then found out how much easier it was draw in alot of situations and keep it crossdraw as a backup to S&W mod 60 carried IWB at 3:00 which does not print under tshirt even though it has a larger grip.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
642 in a pocket holster, weak side.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
S&W 340 M&P in a Desantis Nemesis, front pocket. If it is my primary, it goes right front (strong hand), if it is my BUG it goes in the left front. I also have a Black Galco Summer Special IWB for certain applications. It is every bit as reliable as Smith and Wesson revos are known to be.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
My BUG is a S&W M&P 340CT and it's sweet! I carry .38 +P Gold Dots in it.

I carry it on my off hand side in a Desbiens Gunleather Backup Holster.

:yup:

I really think the CT Grips are perfect for off hand shooting too. :image035:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
I really like that holster. At first thought why a mag carrier for a revolver...doh!

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
I really like that holster. At first thought why a mag carrier for a revolver...doh!
Yeah, it throws a lot of people off! :rofl: But it's a sweet and smart way to carry a BUG when you ponder it some. :wink:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
442 in ankle holster (75%-long pants) or pocket (25%-shorts).

·
Banned
5,252 Posts
Weakside pocket is the home of a J-Frame Airweight.

It nestles into a Mika Pocket Holster as I tend to walk around with my hand in my pocket appearing to be jingling my change.

Biker

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
LWRC PSD 6.8mm in reach behind the seat :smile:

Put a 'rubber band' on the trigger and you've got a heck of a back up weapon...:yup::blink::image035::gah::danceban:

---------------------------------------------

To the OP...
On the rare occasion that I take a BUG along, its a KelTec P-3AT in either a pocket holster or an IWB/SOB holster.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
KT P-32, front left pocket, HBE pocket holster.
Tomcat, same way but in a Bauer holster.
642 in left jacket pocket, Davis holster or in a Bianchi bellyband.
Not all at the same time. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Main BUGs are a Walther PPS 9mm or a S&W 342PD with backup BUGs of KT 3AT or NAA. My usual set is my WC1911, PPS in letf front and KT in rear

1 - 20 of 35 Posts