Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Remember all these things when it is time to vote.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,841 Posts
Unfortunately, the SCOTUS recently upheld the right of the federal government to tax anything, even inaction. According to John Roberts and the other 4 communist overlords who voted with him the federal government has no limits in its ability to compel you to do or not do anything the dictator in chief commands.

This is the reason that the healthcare legislation is such a tragedy - the legal mechanism will be used to strip us of our rights regarding whatever issue the administration in power sees fit perpetually from this point forward.

·
Administrator
143,730 Posts
"These people just won't quit!!!"

This is all just the beginning. They are not going to quit. They think they are on a roll. And our tax dollars are funding all of their efforts.
Expect us to get hit from every angle.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is ridicules!! Punishing the people that are doing things responsibly is not going to stop criminals from conducting criminal acts. It's like Ruger's slogan of "Arms makers for responsible citizens". All these laws and taxes are going to be apposed on the people following the rules. Criminals don't follow the rules!! Guess this will just make buying ammo even harder now. Heck, I can't even find any .22lr so I can take my son to the range and have some fun shooting. He misses it and I just got him in to shooting this past year when we finally bought our first rifles.

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
Not only must we vote against these people at election time, we must also actively campaign against them and get as many people as we can to register and vote against these Constitution stompers.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Here's an idea that might work for these idiots. Hold you right hand up in front of your face, fold all your fingers down except the middle one. Now, sit on it and rotate!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts