Defensive Carry banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
After Parkland my wife's school put in expensive new security doors to prevent people from accessing the school through the front office.
The Principal scoffed at her when she questioned the effectiveness, so she jumped onto and over the front desk and walked to her classroom while he sat there in silence.

·
Registered
33,873 Posts
Utah solved the 'school shooter problem' by allowing ANYONE with a carry permit to carry in all schools, and no need to ask for permission.
So far...

·
Premium Member
4,237 Posts
How about a system that locks the doors and then floods the hallways with Nitros Oxide? Perp wakes up in cuffs wondering "WTH happened".

·
Registered
33,873 Posts
How about a system that locks the doors and then floods the hallways with Nitros Oxide? Perp wakes up in cuffs wondering "WTH happened".
Students would be setting the system off every hour...

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
My daughters college has BP glass doors on the theatre. ALL the other glass around them are normal tempered...So useless. And no one sees it.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Utah solved the 'school shooter problem' by allowing ANYONE with a carry permit to carry in all schools, and no need to ask for permission.
I am not sure they solved the school shooter problem exactly. It isn't as if they have had a lot of school shootings. Of the 6 shootings they have had since 1919, one was by a night watchman guarding a school, one was an accident (blanks were supposed to be used), and one was by a negligent discharge by a teacher.

1919 - Permission given to discharge guns during an assembly, but they were supposed to be loaded with blanks. One teacher was shot in the foot (accidental).
1920 - Night watchman shot a trespasser at a school during the night, claimed he shot into air as warning shot.
1989 - Student tried to shoot principal and missed.
2014 - Teacher's negligent discharge killed a toilet and fragged her leg.
2016 - One student intentionally shot another student on the playground
2016 - Student shot into ceiling and then pointed gun at self, no injuries.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts