Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congratulations... it's great to be thoroughly satisfied with a purchase. I have not seen a Bulman but they look good in the pics.

I happened to notice something the other day when checking out high-ride belt-slide holsters. Bulman makes the "THR" (the High Ride) for $80 and Mitch Rosen make the "UPL" (Upper Limit) for $140. These two holsters look absolutely identical in every respect, down to the stitch. Hmmm...

Nick

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Josh Bulman and Mitch Rosen are among the best holster makers in the business. You did well, you can't go wrong with either.

I carry with the Brommeland Max-Con V's because they are everything a holster should be and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I do however have a Mitch Rosen belt that is outstanding.

Ti.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dan Burwell said:
I am pretty sure he is about 13 weeks right now. A little bit of a wait I know, but I know you won't be disappointed in what you get in the end.
Dan
I'm going on six months waiting for mine. It's starting to get really old.

·
Registered
1 Posts
re.bulman leather

I highly recommend Josh's work ... I own several of his holsters , for various guns, and every one is a finely crafted work of art . It does take a while to get but is worth the wait and seems to be less expensive than comparable units from others .

·
Registered
195 Posts
When the wife carries her S&W 642 it is in a Bulman T.J. Special holster. This holster is designed for appendix carry and she finds it very comfortable. She also uses a Bulman belt.

Josh does great work and I highly recommend his products.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
a picture is worth a thousand words.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have a high ride holster from Josh, its for a 5" KZ 45. It works well, but does not hold the butt of the gun as tight to the body as the Brommeland Def Con does for my 229. They are architecturally different however, the Bulman has more gun above the belt and is more vertical than the Def Con. Cant go wrong with either.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Id have to agree with Gary, Josh does excellent work and he's a guy who will do anything he can for you......
Shoot well and god bless

1 - 17 of 17 Posts