Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up this Bushmaster AR-15 tomorrow night. Comes with all the stock black accessories and a black magpul pistol grip and stock along with the tan ones on here, the scope, stock reddot it came with, and 2 30 round magazines.

Anyone know the brand of the scope by the symbol? Ive asked the guy a couple time but he kind of jumps around the question, I think its a knockoff cheap one, but who knows. Im going to remove it and sell it anyways.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I hope you didn't over pay for it,AR's aren't selling anywhere near where they were and even at $1200.00 for generic AR's they aren't flying off the shelves

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
I would say it is a Centerpoint 4-16. They run about 79.00 at Wally World. I have one and it does everything it is supposed to do from the bench anyways.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Yep, looks like a Center Point. Cheap, but the one I had worked just fine.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope you didn't over pay for it,AR's aren't selling anywhere near where they were and even at $1200.00 for generic AR's they aren't flying off the shelves
I'm paying $850 for it. Guy says that only 60 rounds were put through it and he put it in the safe. Ill get more pictures when I pick it up tonight.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Local store had Bushmasters on the rack today the price was a tad high for a bushy but so is everything now.
3 on the rack more in back.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Just make sure you assert your dominance from day 1...

Don't want that "assault rifle" behaving badly...

Seriously, looks like a great rifle at a decent price...

Congrats!

:hand15:

·
Administrator
144,231 Posts
I'd dump the MONSTER tube. Aside from that Congrats & shoot it in good health.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Nice addition to the family! Congrats. I'm not a big fan of scopes for AR-15s based on my use (personal defense). I prefer a red dot or holographic sight because of the field of view it provides. My AR-15 is zero'ed for 100 yards (no need for a scope) and at the range I can get 6 inch pattern, center mass, even with the iron sights. These are just my opinions of course and I know many who like to have a scope for other purposes. Again, nice pick-up....enjoy!

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Enjoy it...that should really upset Obama and Biden

1 - 13 of 13 Posts