1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,967 Posts
I just posted this in another thread, but it fits better here.

Dan Bongino:

"Hearing on good authority that SOME Capitol Hill Dems are panicking because the ANTIFA monster, which they created, has been unleashed on Minority communities & liberal cities. They’re desperately trying to change the story from the horrors they unleashed on their constituents."

·
Registered
34,003 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Coming to my neighborhood? Bad, bad idea. My neighbor? Disabled vet. He shoots daily. Other neighbors? Active police officer couple. Bring fire, looting, and violence here. People will get shot. Zero tolerance policy on violence.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
If they want to come into my neighborhood they won’t be leaving on foot.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I just posted this in another thread, but it fits better here.

Dan Bongino:

"Hearing on good authority that SOME Capitol Hill Dems are panicking because the ANTIFA monster, which they created, has been unleashed on Minority communities & liberal cities. They’re desperately trying to change the story from the horrors they unleashed on their constituents."

I hope they can follow this all the way to the top..... Comrade Obama.

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
Declaring them Domestic terrorists opens up a lot of tools to go after them with. The RICO act, asset forfeitures, It allows once they are determined to be Anitfa members the government can prohibit them from being in contact with other certified members. Even having a phone number or mass comunication's phone app can be used to put them in prision!

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Isn't Grady Judd the same Sheriff that when asked why his officers shot a BG 34 times He answered" Ill make sure they don't run out of ammo next time!" Or am I thinking of another Fla Sheriff?
same Sheriff........

·
Registered
217 Posts
I see this as creating a very bad precedent. If you cant see how declaring "people who those in power don't agree with, and happen to have guns," can turn on us, you aren't looking at it hard enough.

The trademarked term here is "Bad Idea."

·
Registered
68 Posts
So if I understand correctly, if (by the law) someone is breaking out your window of your business, and they don't enter, you can't shoot. You must be in fear of your life, right? My fear is they would use the situation to 'make an example' of a person shooting a peaceful protester. Do they have to enter your house/business or in the front yard? I would think if one was heading toward you in a car (deadly weapon) and you shot you would be in the clear but..it would turn out being an expensive and scary experience. In normal times the courts might be in your favor, but not so sure now.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Then follow the money - it undoubtedly leads to Soros. Freeze all his assets.
I do suspect Mister Soros.

I also wonder about Mister Obama and Mister Ayers.

No accusations, just wondering out loud.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts