Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I doubt that an "Assault Rifle" ban will pass, BUT, with all the craziness, the PRICES are going to skyrocket for (my guess) the next 24-36 months.

Ammo prices will skyrocket also I think...........

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
What I have been saying for years now ..

But get AK NOW

To ban a domestically made gun ie a AR takes a lot of bills etc ..

AK right now yes easy to EO ban ..And oh they are drying up due to the wars in the Mid east many imports and markers are no longer importing them or switicng to making FA miltary guns ..

I know the people who make the WSAR guns are switing to miltary markets and no longer bringing any in for the near future ..Many of the Arsnal guns are not going to be import for a while or years due to them going miltary

Remember we have had only one federal ban on AR15 and the like ..There have been 7 bans of one kind of another on the importion of AK etc ...Get any imported barrel or lower gun now ..AR will be around longer then AK imop

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
Frankly though if you have not been buying guns ,ammo and mags for the last 8 years and are now getting into ..Well

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
I've got three boxes of the stuff the Liberal nightmares are made of arriving today from PSA. Even better, Mrs Thin told me to do it!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I picked up a 2nd 17 round mag for my Glock this week. After having to deal with the hassle of loading the 10 round mag, I figured I might as well grab another regular mag just in case they reinstate the ban.

·
Premium Member
5,694 Posts
What I have been saying for years now ..

But get AK NOW

To ban a domestically made gun ie a AR takes a lot of bills etc ..

AK right now yes easy to EO ban ..And oh they are drying up due to the wars in the Mid east many imports and markers are no longer importing them or switicng to making FA miltary guns ..

I know the people who make the WSAR guns are switing to miltary markets and no longer bringing any in for the near future ..Many of the Arsnal guns are not going to be import for a while or years due to them going miltary

Remember we have had only one federal ban on AR15 and the like ..There have been 7 bans of one kind of another on the importion of AK etc ...Get any imported barrel or lower gun now ..AR will be around longer then AK imop
+1 Agree completely

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I doubt that an "Assault Rifle" ban will pass, BUT, with all the craziness, the PRICES are going to skyrocket for (my guess) the next 24-36 months.

Ammo prices will skyrocket also I think...........
I too doubt that it will pass this year but I have little doubt that it will pass again eventually and be even more restrictive than before.
It would not surprise me that they extend the band to include mandatory 'turn in' upon the owners demise or disablement. Or at lease make it illegal to buy or sell these guns after a specific date.

It's what many want and it appears to be that the left is brain-washing more and more children to be afraid of guns and even the appearance or shape of a gun every year.

This is why it is so IMPORTANT that we teach our children how to safely handle and shoot guns so they will not be 'afraid' of them and condone this activity when we are gone.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I'll just hunker down. If I want another one, I'll just build it, piece by piece. Just like the AAC Black Out, and the .308 that I am now building. Ammo...now I need to start stocking for .308. Next project will be a .338 Lapua.

Reactions: Kennydale

·
Registered
65 Posts
We in the gun community are creating our own panic by having threads like this and freaking everyone out. So don't complain if prices hike up. If people would just stay calm the NRA will do its work and keep us armed. No one is going to come to our homes and take our guns people. All we do with threads with this subject matter is help the ammo and gun sellers to make more money on inflated prices for a period of time until things start to settle.

·
Super Moderator
18,099 Posts
We in the gun community are creating our own panic by having threads like this and freaking everyone out. So don't complain if prices hike up. If people would just stay calm the NRA will do its work and keep us armed. No one is going to come to our homes and take our guns people. All we do with threads with this subject matter is help the ammo and gun sellers to make more money on inflated prices for a period of time until things start to settle.
Nothing like sticking your head in the sand.

You forget the courtesy "Baaaaaaaaaa" at the end.

You might ask yourself since no one is coming to take our stuff, why the push for a list of gunowners?

Hawaii becomes first state to put gun owners in federal database | Fox News

But thanks for keeping things entertaining.

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
All by themselves probably and jumping right into assault weapons.
You gotta watch those magazines every minute.
They love gun violence almost as much as really scary looking rifles do!

I would suggest normal capacity magazines too. They are just flying off shelves right now.

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
The NRA that supported the Brady Bill? The NRA that created NICS? The NRA that knows they would be irrelevant if we had the gun rights that we want?

1 - 20 of 113 Posts