Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided that I did not want to trust my life or that of my children to the hands of a .25. So it went bye bye. Right now, for in home, we are trusting our old friend Lousiville Slugger and outside a fixed blade. AFTER BUYING IT, which was a mistake, I did the research and not even counting what was posted here, and decided I would not fare well. So with that said, I put the money into a savings which is growing so I can get the gun I have been salivating over, a Glock 32 (or 19, either or).

May get some flaming from the .25 is better than nothing, but quite frankly, I think it would be better to invest in something better.

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
Don't worry about what other people think! Besides, it's a done deal now. Right?

Just concentrate on saving for the right gun for you.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been a done deal for the last few days.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Good move. I wouldn't want to get shot with a 25, but worse would be the slugger. Now is the exciting quest for a new defensive assistant. Let us know what you try out and narrow it down to.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
That Glock 32 has an optimum defensive round.

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
Cabela's has trade in police Glocks for $349 in their lattest flyer.

Z

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
With your finances seeming to be on the tight side. I would lean towards the G19. Ammo cost differences between 9mm and .357sig, should be significant, at least it is in my part of the woods....

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My thoughts with the 32 is that I will get the .40 or the 9mm conversion for practice and use the .357 for the carry round. I am joining the GSSF so i will get a brand new one at the LEO pricing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts